Welcome to the ACES SoCal blog. We still have the website going with lots of old photos and updated information on events and meetings. But this blog is a place for active members friends of the club and people of interest to post current info and updates of their builds. Check it out.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Flat Track/Bobber/Café Build is on





I finally broke into my next build, it's 100% under way. Got the engine running really well, determined the cam chain needed more than adjusted however so had to break open the case to replace the tensioner. Even still, the engine ran sweet after a bit of tweeking. I then dropped it out of the frame and everything else I could put a wrench on …and a sawzall too.

In the end, this will be a monoshocked, shaft driven, V twin flat track bobber café.

1 comment:

  1. I should also note, this is a water cooled set-up, pretty unique, plus it's not just a twin, but a transverse twin. I bet this would make a killer kitplane driveline.

    ReplyDelete