Welcome to the ACES SoCal blog. We still have the website going with lots of old photos and updated information on events and meetings. But this blog is a place for active members friends of the club and people of interest to post current info and updates of their builds. Check it out.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hot Swappin'

After a long day and night at the 2012 Grand National Roadster Show it was almost impossible to drag myself out of bed and get over to the Long Beach HiPo swap meet. In fact if Daniel with the sedan had not committed to going I would have never left my bed at 5:00am today. I also would have never scored these amazing goodies.

We all know and love the classic Moon spun aluminum 10 gallon tanks, but have you ever seen a "conjoined twin" version? Until today I had not, and now I have one in my garage. Having twice the pre designated mileage for the hot rod is a very nice upgrade.

Also, I found what appears to be a vintage sprint car throttle pedal assembly. This will go great in the 27 T lakester build!




2 comments: