Welcome to the ACES SoCal blog. We still have the website going with lots of old photos and updated information on events and meetings. But this blog is a place for active members friends of the club and people of interest to post current info and updates of their builds. Check it out.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

GNRS Suede Palace Sneak Peek

Here's a few pics of Anthony's Falcon and Mickey's 34 Plymouth in staging and finally in position inside the Suede Palace at this years Grand National Roadster Show. Looking forward to another great year at the Pomona Fairgrounds and some awesome Hot Rod eye candy.

Be sure to check back here on the blog Saturday for photo uploads throughout the day of all the happenings at the 2012 GNRS.




2 comments:

  1. Still can't believe my car's in the palace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many trailers, I was surprised to see it. I have to remind myself the show is so much larger then just the Suede Palace. I'm not used to being at a show with trailer queens. I must admit after seeing a few, I understand why. There is simply amazing talent at work here.

    ReplyDelete