Welcome to the ACES SoCal blog. We still have the website going with lots of old photos and updated information on events and meetings. But this blog is a place for active members friends of the club and people of interest to post current info and updates of their builds. Check it out.

Friday, February 10, 2012

James Stewart Funny Business

OK, So I hi-jacked this from James Stewart, Supercross and Outdoor MX racing legend's  twitter account. First question I have...Is that gold chain on this guys neck for real or just part of the T shirt design? Since homie flies everywhere in a private jet I am assuming it's the real thing. But lets be honest, it looks like a 2 foot section of VIP barricade rope. I'm guessing one of us could build 2 or 3 nice Hot Rod A's for the cost of that hardware.

So the reason I posted this is because we have the NHRA Winter Nationals going on this weekend in Pomona and I will be in attendance with the little lady.  Apparently someone over at Napa Racing is pumped on JS7 and here we have a photo of James perched up in Ron Capps funny car. Are you jealous? I am....

1 comment:

  1. This guy bugs; I've never been on board with "Bubba". I wanna see RD5 rip him a KTM roost tonight!

    ReplyDelete